Saturday, November 21, 2009

The fog ... I.
Today I went out -with my friends Vasile and Bogdan - for a "photoshooting". In the city was a very thick and dense fog ... but ... after a small conference we decided to go and try out our luck...
First we went to Churila's hills, and as we climbed up the hills the fog disappeared...I felt very positive, I think my friends too...Up there was a nice view, but now a present some snapshots from the second location from the observatory ... this serial presents the pictures taken from the observatory:


The fog above Kolozsvar (Cluj-Napoca)

a wide shot...


In this picture you can see even the Great Bear in the sky...
This one is a bit out of focus, interesting is that take off from the airport....


Some close-up's...

And off course the Moon...

No comments: