Monday, May 31, 2010

11000 meter above the Earth...
In February we where flying to Germany and back, I had the occasion to make some decent shots "above the Earth" I was lucky not to sit above the wing (many time happens) and I had my camera on board the window was clean (rare happens).
For somebody who is flying very often, this post may be boring, but for me was a real adventure.I love flying and love to look at these amazing cloud formations.

But especially love to look up, to that deep dark blue sky.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

More incredible shots, you have a wonderful eye. I quite enjoy sky shots

Anonymous said...

Brilliant pictures, you have a great eye for these things.

Szabi said...

Thanks Kris, I like them too, The sky is amazing!

Unknown said...

Your above the earth photos are very good, they give a feeling of flying high into the space.

Szabi said...

Thank's Angshuman, yes some of them...thans for looking and for the comment.